Is here. If she doesn't come today the doctor is inducing me in the morning due to low amniotic fluid. I really hope I can still go in to labor on my own, but if need be induction here I come! Either way I will have a baby girl within 36 hours from now!
As of Monday I was already 3cm dilated and 50% effaced, so it's not like I will be starting from scratch and I'm having contractions and other "signs" of labor, just no active labor.
On my list of things to do today:
1. Take a leisurely bath.
2. Get my free frozen yogurt from the new yogurt place in Bluffton where I have already racked up a free yogurt on my punch card.
3. Straighten my hair.
4. Paint my fingernails. This is a much girlier thing that I normally would do, but hey, I'm having a girl! I'm still not bothering to put makeup on for the delivery. That's just ridiculous to me. I will only go so far.
It's such a strange feeling knowing (within 24-36 hours) of when you are going to deliver a baby. This is new territory. I feel like I should be planning my last meal or something.
Well, wish me luck! I'll see everyone on the other side. Morgan will probably be tweeting throughout the day tomorrow and will most likely have the first photo and the NAME!!! I will also send a text out with the information for those of you not on twitter. I can't wait to meet her!
Wednesday, February 08, 2012
DUE DATE
Posted by Allison Bonner at 8:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah!!! Good luck my friend! I am so excited for you!
Oooooh, I can't wait!
Post a Comment