-->

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

HELP

I need everyone to send me good thoughts. I have just scheduled my first of nine ARE (Architectural Registration Examination) sections. It's for August 20th at 9 a.m. and I think I might have a mental breakdown. I think it's mainly in part because by scheduling the first exam means that I'm on my way to becoming an actual, official Architect and that's just scary. I mean, it's my goal, but somehow now that it's here and I'm on the brink of tasting it, it's really daunting. I don't feel quite ready to have reached my goal. Well, at least I can be comforted by the fact that there are nine sections and I have two years to finish all nine parts.

HELP!

5 comments:

jayna said...

I know you'll do AMAZING. You psych yourself out too much! You are smart, successful, and gosh darn it, people like you! Go Alli-Son!

Allison Bonner said...

wow, whomever this is has too positive an outlook on life. i want what you're having. but, thanks.

jayna said...

what do you mean "whomever this is?" If after all these years you can't hear my voice in these comments, then our friendship is over and I'm going to start posting awkward, embarassing stories and photos from junior high. So there.

Allison Bonner said...

great, i've created an enemy. you are now my nemesis...

Bill Wheatley said...

LOL you're far too nice to create a nemesis.